Re: UNIXWARE 7.1

> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We have installed then
> sco3.2v5.0-hylafax-v4.0pl2.cpio.gz</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>on a compaq proliant 3000 running sco unixware
> 7.1.1</FONT></DIV>

Unixware is not SCO Unix; I'm surprised it runs it at all.  Until
their recent announcement that they were becoming a seller of add
on software for Linux, SCO were moving towards Unixware and had
Unixware emulation environments for SCO Unix, but not, as far as
I know, SCO Unix emulation environments for Unixware.

> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

[ Please fix your mail program so that it sends plain text and only plain
  text when sending to people with whom you don't have a prior agreement to
  accept other formats. ]