RE: Autoanswer problem (Hylafax 4.1Beta2,USR,RH6) SOLVED

At 11:02 23/03/00 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

I exchange my external USR Courrier V34 fax with V32 bis, by :
an external USR Sportster Voice V34+ Fax Modem,
and it auto answers without any problem.

Bye,

Here's my configuration : Hylafax 4.1 Beta 2 (binaries), external USR
Courrier V34 fax with V32 bis, Linux RedHat 6.0 .

        I can't make my fax auto-answer on an incoming fax. But it works when I
launch
/usr/local/sbin/faxanswer ttyS1 when the AA leds are blinking on the
modem-fax.
Out of this, everything is ok ( the PC's clients have got WHFC 1.0.6 ).