Re: your mail

> I have a home computer using at home I need a u.s.robotic 56K INT  modem
> driver program, can you possible to send it by mail.

It seems that the Hylafax list address has been published in a place
frequented by non-Hylafax users.  If a modem only works with a special
driver, it is unlikely to be useable with any Unix comms software, like
Hylafax; the only real exception is some ISDN adapters.

Generally, if the software is legally available, it will be available on
one or both of your OS suppliers or 3Com's support web sites.