Text to Tiff Component

Hi,

I've been searching the web for a componet that can convert a text to tiff,
but I don't seem to be luck enough, so I was wondering whether you can help.

Basically what I'm doing is, I'm reading an incoming mail and I want to
convert the mail to tiff so that I can store it in an Image Server,
currently I extract everything from the e-mail and store it as text but it's
un acceptable, it must be stored as images, so I'll be greatful if I can
find a component that I pass it the text file and it produce the tiff.
Development is done in VB & Delphi.

Regards.

Jukha Maseko
+27 (0) 83 635 0750