RE: Endless RTN -- seems to be fixed now!

> Well, the attached patches seems to fix that. They are still experimental
> and possibly incomplete, but they work for me (tested with Zyxel 1496E in
> Class 2.0 mode).  A Panasonic BX780 fax machine, connected to the server
> via PBX, i.e. directly, now successfully generates MCF (always responded
> with RTN before). Could you, folks, check if they work for you also.
Dmitry,

i applied your patches to a freshly compiled v4.1beta2 (for suse 6.3 running
on 6.2)
unfortunately they do not improve my situation.
I tested with a zyxel 1496, V6.21 (newest version i found on the web server)

i attached to config file and the log of the (last) test.
May i ask you to have a look at it? Thanks!

Bernd

btw: in you patchfiles i had to change '\' to '/' to get them work.
I do not know where '\' comes from.

c00000094

config.ttyS0