comrec error

Hi,
I am running Hylafax on a Sparc sever with Solaris 2.6 installed. I
don't know what version (I install it last year in May)
I'm using it to fed information to DataFax application from 8 modems
Multitech MT1932ZDX/0116
We receive faxes from all over the world and lately we start getting
COMREC errors from couple off sites that there were fine before.
How can I troubleshoot this problem ?
I am able to send faxes to this sites.
Nothing is wrong with the phone lines (I checked with Sprint)
There is not to much information about this type of error on your site
Please advice
Thanks
Steven