RE: [hylafax-devel] Endless RTN -- seems to be fixed now!

Dmitry

this is from your patch:
+	     * Method of deleting RTC is not quite correct
+	     * since RTC may not present in the TIFF
+	     * file (if the TIFF was not Hylafax-generated).

What exactly do you mean with "if the TIFF was not Hylafax-generated"?

What exactly is a hylafax generated tiff? Is it a tiff generated from
ghostscript which was called by hylafax?

Thanks!

Bernd