Re: MacFlex: any news?

Iain,

> I did a quick test this morning and had no problems - a fax sent from
> MacFlex was processed immediately by Hylafax.  On the basis that the simple
> things are usually the hardest to find - are the dates correct on the client
> and server?

yes, they are. We have multiple clients all synchronized via NTP.
All Macs show the same behavior with MacFlex. The Windoze clients
have WHFC installed and don't have any problems.

Nevertheless, thank you for your help.

The next thing I'll do is to incorporate the leap year patch into
AtSyntax.c++. We've got HylaFax 4.0pl2, this is pretty current and
the leap-year patch perfectly fits. However, I didn't have enough
time yesterday night to do this immediately. I'll come back when
I've got any news.

Do you have this patch installed?

Thank you again.

Thanks to Ken <kabrahamsen@wrightgroup.com>, too, who initially
had the idea to look for the problem in HylaFax, not in MacFlex.
I was to busy yesterday night to give you an answer.

Roland
--
Roland Genske               soulianis intelligence
E-Mail: rhg@soulianis.com   Lohmuehler Berg 30