MT5600ZDX configuration

Hello,

I have some questions about MultiTech 5600ZDXe modem.

I see that I can use this modem with my previous modem settings (It was
a normal Class1 modem. Prolink 33.6 V34bis)

I tried to use config file from www.hylafax.org, but I couldn't make it
run properly. I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. I didn't have
enough time to look over the problem. I just find a way to use. Now it
works on Class1 mode.

In the near future I'll have time to search the problem. I wanted to ask
what might be the problem.

My wonder is that. Modem contains a fax light on it. Light doesn't on.
Always it's off.

I use mt5600zdx config file, but it doesn't answer the fax requests. I
decreased the speed (I have no need to use this modem for voice
purposes), but no change.

I didn't tried to use it for sending faxes, but I'll try in two weeks to
set this modem up again for using Class2.

Do you have any recommends?

Regards,

--
Ertan Kucukoglu