Coverpage PostScript Voodoo

Are there any help sources for coverpages under HylaFax? I am using HylaFax
4.1 beta on Redhat 6.1 with the WHFC client under NT4.

I would like to create custom coverpages under an application (like
PageMaker), export to encapsulated postscript, then edit the EPS to insert
the form fields. Not quite sure how to do it. I've seen the coverpage
scripts in the HylaFax FTP area but can't seem to get them to work. The
make_faxcover script fails when calling Sed.

Is there any help out there for those of us not conversant in the arcane
ways of the PostScript priesthood? :)

Kirk Bocek