A problem with done queue

Hi all,

I met the following problem with done queue in WHFC1.0.6.
The calling number is composed of two parts: a private code
and a number.
When the user sends his fax message with right fax number and right
private code, this code does not appear in done queue, only the number appears.
But whenewer the number is not correct or the call was not successful,
in done queue a message appears: "No carrier detected" together with
the number and private code. In our institute many people may send faxes
at the same time. And this WHFC feature destroys the very notion of
private codes.

Did anyone have a problem of such kind?
Have you any idea how to solve it?
Thank you in advance.