Another segmentation fault

I've found that faxrm crashes with a segmentation fault if the -v option is
specified.  It fails at line 109 which is a 'vfprintf' function call.

I previously found (and reported) that faxgetty fails when it called the
logging routine.  This was in a call to 'vsprintf'.

There may be a link since these are similar variants of printf - but not
being a Linux programmer I'm not sure where to look or what to try.

  Iain Stevenson