Re: Problems with faxmail

Hi !

Yes, you were right, faxmail was called twice. Now I only call it once, from
sendmail, like suggested:

Mfax, P=/usr/bin/faxmail, F=DFMhu, S=14, R=24, M=100000,
T=X-Phone/X-FAX/X-Unix
A=faxmail -d $u@$h $f

But now the fax is sent over and over again, and I get this mail back:

-----------Snip----------Snip--------Snip------------

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:27:35 +0100
from [192.168.99.144]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<dsjkds@74101588.FAX>

451 mailer fax died with signal 13
Arguments: faxmail -d dsjkds@74101588 meyer-kassel@online-shop-ag.de
<dsjkds@74101588.FAX>... Deferred
Warning: message still undelivered after 1 minute
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

I also tried this invocation:

Mfax, P=/usr/bin/faxmail, F=DFMhu, S=14, R=24, M=100000,
T=X-Phone/X-FAX/X-Unix
A=faxmail -d $u@$h

Same Problem, Mail ends in /var/spool/mqueue and is resent and resent
again....

Any Ideas ?

Thanks for your help !

Florian