Re: Attachments in proprietary formats (i.e. Word)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2000 ted@serreyn.com wrote:

> While in theory this should work, in reality it doesn't.
>
> Fox example.  While I can print Office 2000 documents via whfc, I can not
> print a scanned document (Like something that I need to sign and fax back).
> It just doesn't work.
Uhm, could you be more specific? Do you print it from a viewer? Maybe you
could print it to file and read the .PS file with ghostscript to see if it
can read it...

> Faxing under linux even using hylafax is still a crapshoot.
Yes, but Linux still has to come into office apps, and faxes are not
really an academic working tool... It will come :)
You may of course lend a hand :)

Wout.