Re: compatibility Question.

You'll need the WHFC client to be able to send faxes from your word
processors. As for receiving, Netscape is able to retrieve faxes from the
host using FTP to the hfaxd port (the ftp:// links in the notification
email are usable). The faxes arrive in a TIFF image format, which is
viewable with the default image viewer (Wang) on Win95B.

I have a setup like this working here at the office.

Ciao
 --Louis  <louis@bertrandtech.on.ca>

Louis Bertrand       http://www.bertrandtech.on.ca/
Bertrand Technical Services, Bowmanville, ON, Canada

OpenBSD: Secure by default.  http://www.openbsd.org/