RE: Can you use SuSeFax (or any other Java Hylafax client) on any non *ix OS?

I will keep you informed.
i do development/deployment under win32 only (may change in the future?)
I have little or ne experience with java on OS/2 und linux.
What version of JDK/JRE are available?

> Will you have any sort of web site?
I have a domain but i do not have time or knowledge to set up a web page.
If there is deman, i will set up one.
Maybe i can offer ftp, i will have to check with me ISP.

> We are Java developers too so it might
> be possible (given other commitments at present) to help @ some point..
Do you have experience with the Socket-class? Specially with its
different behaviour under 1.1.6 and 1.2?

Right now i develop the data model for all the jobs in the hylafax server.
Communication with the server works, i took the code out of SuSEFax.

I do not have much experience with swing. My goal is to make the data model
available for JTable.

Bernd