Re: 425 Cannot build data connection: Connection refused.

On 28 Nov 99, at 13:31, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

Thanks for your answer.

> I would guess that you have a misconfiguration of the
> $SPOOLDIR/etc/hosts file, recently renamed the
> $SPOOLDIR/etc/hosts.hfaxd file to avoid confusion with
> other etc/hosts files.

I have the hosts.hfaxd. It consits of a simple listing

localhost
127.0.0.1
192.168.0.10

If I wouldn't have this I would get the normal
"331 Password required for ...."

But were can I get rid of:
425 Cannot build data connection: Connection refused.

:-)

> No scheduler? ??? Do you have hfaxd and faxq running from the boot time
> "hylafax" initialization script, and have you ran "faxsetup"?

harald@Comm:~ > faxstat
HylaFAX scheduler on Comm.lux.de: Running
Modem modem (+49.228.632138): Running and idle

As I wrote I can send faxes with sendfax from the console.

TIA
Harald

--
Harald Lux                      lux@lux.de
Sandkaule 5-7                   Tel.: +49 228 692325