sendpage & SMS with UCP protocol

Hi All,

I've hylafax v4.0pl2 running and can connect to service providers
in germany which use the TAP protocol for SMS.
I've tried to configure hylfax with UCP, but I failed.
Has anyone a running configuration which can successful connect
via UCP to D2(01722278020) in germany?
It'd be nice if you could post your configs (../etc/config.modem and
../etc/pagermap  and everything else essential).
Thank you!

- Achim