Help! WHFC and HylaFAX 4.1b2

   Hi!

   I've used hylafax 4.0pl2 with WHFC 1.0.5 under RedHat 5.0 and it
works perfect
   I installed RedHat 6.1 and hylafax 4.1 with WHFC 1.0.5 and it doesn't
work! ;(
   When I try to use WHFC says to me:

      linux server (HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1beta2) ready
then
      User my_user_name logged in
then
      PORT command successful

   BUT!   "No Status available" and when i do something - listing the
queue or sending fax, WHFC connects to HylaFAX serer again and again it
says me the same messages many times and it does nothing except
connecting to HylaFAX.
    Help!

   I've tried to use 4.1b1 or 4.1b2 or RPM 4.1b1 -- all the same...
   there is no RPM 4.0 for RH 6.x (only for 5.0)

--
Буртовой Андрей