Re: hylafax-4.1beta2

In message <382574F7.9C35DA3C@Hagen.de>, Christian Nause writes:
>Hi,
>
>I'm searching for the hylafax-4.1beta2-1rh6 binary, but this link
>http://cirl.meei.harvard.edu/hylafax/linux/hylafax-4.1beta2-1rh6.i386.rpm
>is dead and
>ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/RPMS/i386/hylafax-4
>.1beta2-1rh6.i386.rpm
>fails also.
>
>Where are the rpms?

You're probably realized thanks to subsequent posts to the list that there is
presently no beta2 RPM, just beta1. The changes between the two beta-test
releases were not very relevant for Linux users, so it seemed inappropriate to
muddy the waters with yet another RPM ;-)

Recently I've received some useful suggestions/contributions which have
prompted me to consider packaging a beta2 RPM, and there have been some
security fixes applied to the current CVS to stay tuned . . . in the
meantime I can highly recommend the beta1 RPM at:

ftp://ftp.hylafax.org/pub/hylafax/hylafax-4.1/binary/linux/RPMS/i386/

-Darren