From: rei@chewbacca.hagos.de [mailto:rei@chewbacca.hagos.de]On Behalf Of
Matthias Reich
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 1999 4:27 PM
To: Martin Jason Taylor
Subject: Re: flexfax: WHFC

Martin Jason Taylor wrote:

> Ive just managed arfter 6 days to get hylafax working on my redhat 6.0 box. I
am
> now using HYFC
> on my win95 machine . The problem I have is that i can send a fax via the
> printer with no problem, but when i am using WHFC and try to send a word doc
by
> using the send fax button then attaching the *.Doc file the receving
faxmachine
> answers and then disconects as if niothing is being sent
>
> Regards
>
> Martin Radio Holland BV
> Durban
> South Africa
"Print" the Word-Doc to your "WHFC" printer too.
Word-docs have a weird and silly file-format, which i guess even the
evil empire does
not know exactly.
the Hylfax-server *CANNOT* convert word docs into faxes !!
/Matthias
--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599