Printing faxes (but outgoing ones)

I'm quite new in using HylaFax software, but I'm trying to configure
quite large installation (2 or 3 modems and 40-50 WHFC/UNIX users).
HylaFax is running on SUN Sparc 2.6 machines.

I can print incoming faxes but I have a question (or two):

How can I easily archive outgoing faxes in convinient way
(e.g. using newsgroup server - I decided to use this method to archive
incoming faxes) ?

How can I print faxes being sent (this form of archiwing is old-fashioned but
obligatory one) ?

Thanks for any suggestions (but not RTFM).

  Krzysztof Palacz
  mailto:krzysztof.palacz@altar.com.pl

  ALTAR sp z o.o.
  Kielce