receiving copies of sent faxes - a solution

I have finally figured out how to modify notify.awk to attach a copy of
the submitted fax to the sender.

If anyone is interested, I can post/submit/email.  (How does one submit
to the contrib dir?)

Thanks and recognition to those who posted on this topic earlier; I used
their code and spiffed it up a bit and put it in notiyf.awk.

--Yan