Re: WHFC viewing fax access denied

Hi,

this is false. Access from WHFC 1.0.4 vor viewing goes via samba, and
not via
HylaFAX, so  this has nothing to do with the hosts file.

Setting the RecvFileMode to 0666 in the etc/config.tty?? files
should help here. Also the sendq directory should have as
permissions 0755 .

Uli

--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom GbR