Re: Supported Modems and config files?

Well, I have hylafax configured for xon/xoff.  I set the digi board for
xon/xoff, check it to make sure.

Send one fax.

Check the digi board.  xon/xoff is turned off and the fax is trash.
Something is turning off  ixon and ixoff on the board....

I have repeated this several times and on different ports.

If it ain't hylafax, I must have a ghost in the machine :-)

--Yan