Writing recvq/*tif files to database

In order to be able to keep a permanent storage of our incoming fax', I
would like to write all incoming fax' to a mysql or Postgresql RDBMS.

Before attempting this (and adding it to my html2phax package) I'd like to
ask if anyone already attempted/did this and could share it's
scripts/ideas.

TIA
Didier

All information exchanges (telephone, facsimile, email), contract
agreements, ...  are considered confidential and covered according to the
MOSAIC bvba general brokerage and consultancy terms  always available upon
request.