Re: FW: Will 4.1b3 or 4.1 solve "no response to MPS"?

> If a customer receives a bad quality fax , he calls me and he asks me to
> resend it. If it receives, many times,  3 or more copies of a fax or of
> the 1st page of a fax, he calls me and he is angry with me.

If you prefer to abort on the first error, then set MaxTries to 1.

NB the only recovery for an MPS failure is to make a new call; setting
MaxTries will prevent that call completely, rather than making the call,
but starting at the next page.  The job will (correctly) be reported, to
you, as failed.

PS.  You didn't provide an equivalent log file from a program that you
claim to work with the same destination.