Re: sendfax from command-line in Win95

I just want to have the same as sendfax -d from the unix shell, but from
a dos box. I worte a programm that fetches data from a database,
generates a lot of documents, fetches the reveivers and teher faxnumbers
from the database and sends different documents to different receivers.
All that is done by pressing one button. From Unix I can use the sendfax
command from my program to do that. The windows fax client simulates a
printer where you habe to input faxnumbers manually, so i can't use that
for my purpose. I hope you understand what i mean.