Problems with WHFC on NT 40 WrkSt and HylaFax 4.0pl2 on SuSE Linux

Hi!

I want to use my linux machine with hylafax 4.0pl2 as fax-server
for my WinNT Workstation.
Sending a ps-file from the linux-console works fine.

Now i have Problems with the WHFC.
I tried to install it with from the exe-File (Setup), but it
started in a dos-box and said, that it can't be run in dos mode.
Then i dl'd the zip-file and installed the monitor by hand.
After that i started the WHFC.exe and entered the system and
user-data. Then i get an error message in a separate window,
that says: "SAEADDRNOTAVAIL: Can't assign requested address"

Can anyone please help me, what am i doing wrong??

Ping from NTW to linux and from linux to NTW works fine,
Telnet from NTW to linux on port 4559 works fine,
/var/spool/fax/etc/hosts has an entry for the user given in
user-preferences (WHFC).

Peter

Mit freundlichem Gruß,
P. Briest