Re: HylaFAX on SCO 5.0.x, textfmt failing?

> rwk@americom.com wrote:
> >
> > I have exactly the same problem.
> >
> > Please post the solution to this list.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dick

> > > I have instaled
> > > ghostscript-fonts-other-5.10.tar.gz
> > > ghostscript-fonts-std-5.10.tar.gz
> > > and textfmt works
> > > --
> > > Jan Scheuer
> > >
> hylafax is missing the adobe-font-metrics
> (the file name is afm.tar.gz somewhere on the flexfax ftp-server i think
>  or ask altavista)
> untar this file in your font directory (e.g.
> /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts)
> put this dir in your hyla.conf-file:
> FontDir: /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts

Would that be the file:

      /usr/share/fax/hfaxd.conf

A "man hfaxd" shows no mention of a FontDir.

Are you suggesting I use it anyway?  Or am I looking at the wrong
documentation?

I found the directory:

     /usr/share/fax/afm

which appears to have the metric files, but I think I need to specify
the FontDir as you suggest.  I just need to know exactly which .conf
file to ad it to.

Thanks very much for your help!

Dick