Extending sendq deadline time

G'day,

Yet another question for you!  I'm running Hylafax on a Sun Solaris 2.6 box
running Hylafax v4.1 beta 1.

I'm using UniVerse to submit around 500 faxes to HylaFax... the submission
part is ok, however after about 100 faxes, the remaining ones that are
queued don't send.  The message I get is:

"Your facsimile job to xxxxxxx could not be completed before the appointed
deadline"

Can anyone please tell me how to extend/remove the deadline time-out period.

Regards,
	Andrew Barnes

--
Andrew Barnes