fax gets lost between client and server

Hi !

I set up the hylafax server software on a linux server (redhat 5.2) and the whfc
client under windows NT.On my PC, this combination works like
a champ.

A coworker encounters the following problem:

after "printing" the fax, she enters the phone number in the "send fax"
dialog, pushes the OK button, the progress bar window appears
(without showing a progess bar) and both windows disappear after a short
time (leaving the whfc main application window sitting on the desktop).

the server log (var/log/messages) shows only one line:

Oct  4 17:03:46 oskar HylaFAX[25094]: Filesystem has SysV-style file creation semantics.

... and nothing else.

Anybody got an idea what the problem might be ?

tnx in advance.

 Rainer Fuegenstein                                 rfu@iguwnext.tuwien.ac.at
"Why are you looking into the darkness and not into the fire as we do ?", Nell
asked. "Because the darkness is where danger comes from," Peter said, "and
from the fire comes only illusion".                   (from "The Diamond Age")