GMT on tag line.

Hello,

I recently installed HylaFAX on a machine running Redhat Linux 6.0. This
is my first experience with HylaFAX and everything is ok - except I can't
find info how to change the date on the outgoing fax from GMT to local time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

	Thanks.

	David.

David Montgomery
Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering
University of Newcastle
University Drive			Phone: +61 2 4921 6174
Callaghan 2308 NSW			Fax  : +61 2 4921 6929
AUSTRALIA				Email: david@cs.newcastle.edu.au