RE: FAQ on connection errors

Without being by my linux box, anyone know where i can modify the text that
is included in a mail message when a fax is received.

If I click on the ftp link in a mail message in kmail ( on server ) or on
the same link in Outlook2000 ( win box ). Hylafax doesnt seem to allow the
ftp session to occur.

Any ideas why ?

If i can change the script, i can make it show a url to the directory where
the tiff is, and dispense with the ftp.

any help
dids