FAQ on connection errors

I've put HylaFAX online at work to replace the orphaned DigiFAX product,
with very positive results.  Occasionally a fax will fail with some strange
error or other, and I browse the mailing list archives to see what's been
done in the past.  But from the looks of it, no one has put together a
concise document on what the common connection errors mean, and common ways
to fix them.  I've been through the HylaFAQ and the section on
troubleshooting communication problems, but it provides a more general
overview that what I'm describing.

This would be mighty helpful, as questions about "T.30 T1 timeout", "No
response to EOP", "No response to MPS", etc. seem to come up a lot.  I'd be
willing to go through the mail archive (yes, all of it) and put together a
"connection error FAQ" that summarizes the various errors and possible
solutions.  This could be incorporated into the regular HylaFAQ.

Or has someone else already done this?

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator