Modem ACEEX DM 1414 VH config problem

Hello!=20

I would be very thankful, if anybody can help me with my problem:=20

I=B4m using HylaFAX Version: v4.0pl2-71 (with SuSE 6.2) and everything=20=

is running fine but only the modem ist making big problems!

I don=B4t have a config-file for my modem an so the handshake does not=20=

work. It is Fax class 2 and there=B4s a Rockwell RC 144 dpi Chip on it, =

but with the rockwell / rc1414dpi config files I cannot send / receive=20=

any faxes!

If anbody out there may help me, I would be very happy!

Thanks in advance

Klaus

--=20
Klaus J. Sch=E4fer,
Lehrstuhl f=FCr Wirtschaftsinformatik III,=20
Universit=E4t Regensburg
Universit=E4tsstra=DFe 31
D-93053 Regensburg / Germany

Voice: 0941-9433208, Fax: 0941-9433211