Re: PAGE CHOPPING

> Kevin Loughrey wrote:
>
> Dear Folks
>
> We have recently installed HylaFAX on our Linux server and have
> found that it chops the page off when you send only a few lines of
> fax.  We have set pagechop to none using the syntax:
>
> pagechop : none
>
> It still chops off the page.  Have sent faxes to a Brother and Sharp
> Fax Machines and still have the same problem with both.  Can you
> suggest anything.
>
> Regards
>
> Kevin Loughrey

when using the sendfax-client on the Linux-Server, you have to add the
command
   PageChop:       none
in the file sendfax.conf (usually: /usr/lib/fax/sendfax.conf) and it
should work then.

I have still the same problem with the whfc-client on windows. does
anyone know how to prevent pagechopping for this client??

thanks

Reinhold

--
Finster & Redel GmbH & Co. KG  -- Okerstrasse 22 --  D-28876 Oyten
phone:04207-910200, fax:04207-910201, EMail:redel@finster-redel.de