[Fwd: whfc retry time]

sorry, I was not on the list when I sent this the first time..
I am now...
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Robert

hello,
This may not be the correct place for this question.. but I could not
find a whfc mail list.
I seem to have a problem with whfc using the RetryTime:    10 parameter
in the sendfax.conf.  when you use sendfax directly it works fine.. my
guess is that whfc does not directly use sendfax.??..
Does anyone know how I can get a RetryTime of anything other than 0 when
using whfc?
any help on this matter would be greatly appriciated...
thanks
Robert.