About the 4.1beta rh6 rpm.

I downloaded hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.src.rpm.

I have a few questions:

1) the fonts links point to /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts, but the fonts =
in my
system are in /usr/share/fonts/default/Type1

2) In the release notes of 4.1beta
=3D=3D=3D
=46ont Metrics are gone.
The textfmt program can now directly read ghostscript fontmap files and =
thus
find the corresponding afm files included in the ghostscript fonts =
package.=20
=3D=3D=3D
So, are those links necessary?

3) The init script doesn't use the daemon and killproc functions so that
hylafax startup doesn't look like the other daemons ones.
I modified it to be:
case "$1" in
    start)
    echo -n "Starting HylaFAX server: "
    daemon hfaxd -i hylafax
    echo
    echo -n "Starting HylaFAX scheduler: "
    daemon faxq
    echo
    touch /var/lock/subsys/hylafax
is this ok, or the original script has something particular which needs =
to be
done without daemon/killproc?

4) It seems that in certain conditions the etc/Makefile.in produces an
etc/makefile that tries to install hylafax directly in /etc/rc.d/init.d =
so
that I cannot rebuild the rpm as non.root user.
=3D=3D=3D
etc/Makefile:

installSysVInit: hylafax
        if [ "/etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax" ]; then \
            cp hylafax /etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax; \
            chmod 755 /etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax; \
        else \
            ${PUTSERVER} -F ${SBIN} -m 755 hylafax; \
        fi
=3D=3D=3D

So I=20
sed s/"\/etc\/rc.d\/init.d\/hylafax"/"\$SYSVINIT"/g etc/Makefile >
etc/Makefile.tmp; mv etc/Makefile.tpm etc/makefile

and make install with
SYSVINIT=3D$RPM_BUILD_ROOT/etc/rc.d/init.d/hylafax

Thanks

--=20
giulioo@tiscalinet.it