requests for config files

I'd like to try updating the 'faxaddmodem' function, so it works with the
MultiTech 5600ZDX modem (MultiTech started using Rockwell chipsets, and the
faxaddmodem function treats it as a generic class 2 modem, which doesn't work).

I have a working config file, but I'd still like to compare it to others.
Could
folks please send me copies of config files that they have working?

I'd also be willing to try making faxaddmodem work for other modems it
currently
does a poor job with, if details are provided and the modems are currently
available in stores.

Thanks!