Re: 'Make' for tiff v3.4 beta 035 errors

Hi,

I am also a user of FreeBSD.  For FreeBSD, you do not need to download  from
the HylaFAX website.  All the required software are already available in the
ports.  What you need to do is simply put in you FreeBSD CD and run
/stand/sysinstall, follow by doing a post installation configuration and add
packages from the CD.

Choon Hian