pagermap file..

Excuse me if this question is something that I should easily know
from reading all the faq files.. but I have been all over hylafax.org and
I am not seeing an answer..

I got tossed into something I shouldn't be doing by my company.. but its
one of those "do it or get a new job" type of things..

We use hylafax for a ton of uses.. has one modem.. mainly does credit
application faxing, from incoming emails from web sites.. but now it needs
to do paging for our network operations center..

Everything works.. and from command line:

sendpage -p erik some screwed up message

usually works.. except it ALWAYS errors out, with "No carrier" at the
end.. I think that is because AT&T drops carrier after ack'ing the
message, and never sends some kind of "good bye".

But the main problem:

in pagermap I simply have

Erik	8005551212/3035551212

3035551212 is the pin number (same as cell number).

Which works.. but when I add everyones pagers:

Erik	8005551212/3035551212
Sean	8005551212/3035551215
Peter	8005551212/3035551214
Chad	8005551212/3035551213

Which all go the att paging center, and just have different pin numbers.
(duh).
It never works when there are more than one (yes I am using tabs).

ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Erik Parker
eparker@mindsec.com