Where should I put now Use2D: no ?

Hi folks,

with hylafax-4.0pl2-4rh5.i386.rpm installed on my Red Hat Linux 6.0
I added the line "Use2D: no" in the config file
/usr/share/fax/hyla.conf to resolve the famous "RTN retrain negative"
problem with some fax machines, and all worked fine.

Now, after upgrading to hylafax-4.1beta1-1rh6.i386.rpm seems like
the software doesn't see anymore that option.
Maybe it should be put in another place? I tryed in
/var/spool/fax/etc/config and /var/spool/fax/etc/config.modem too
without results.

can anyone help me?

thank in advance,

	daniele