From: Robert Canary [mailto:rwcanary@ohiocounty.net]
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 1999 1:12
To: mgetty
Subject: RADIUS and mgetty

Hi,

To whom it may concern: (Gert ?),

Is there (or has there been) any thought about gettting mgetty to
interface with cistron-radius ?

--
robert canary

This message has successfully passed virus checking.
Mazda Australia takes every precaution to ensure email messages are virus free. For complete protection, you should virus test this message.