help with whfc

Hi everyone,

  i installed whfc.... and when i set the server name and i press the OK
button the program
try to connect to my server ! and this is ok... but it ask me a password...
and this is my problem !!! what password i have to give him ???
i must give him the fax user password ??? i installed hylafax on a redhat
6.0 iwth shadow password system, maybe this the problem ???

TIA,