Perl script to resend failed fax. Anybody have it?

>From searching the mail archives, it appears the a guy named Paul =
Abercrombie wrote a handy Perl script to resend faxes from the doneq =
directory. He posted it to this list (although it does not appear in =
the archives!!!) and some people have used it. Paul himself no longer =
has the script. Does anybody? It sounds extremely useful and thus far =
the only pragmatic solution to reusing failed faxes without starting =
over from scratch.

If anybody has a copy, I would be eternally grateful if he/she could =
email a copy to me (and to the list!). Thanks.