remove a modem

Hello to everybody on the list.

After reading man-pages and the mail-archive I still do not know what to
do.
I put my modems to other ports.
Ok, I plugged the modems in the new ports and ran faxaddmodem for each,
and they work fine on the new ports.
my problem is, how to tell the scheduler not to use the old ports
for sending. faxstate -s down portNO comes back with:
FIFO.cua_15: open: No such file or directory
the pipe does not exist anymore. after restarting the scheduler I get
"wedged-emails" every minute, telling me that there is a problem with
the
modem on OLDport XY.
where does the scheduler exactly store the information of which modems
to use
in /var/spool/fax/status appear the status-files for the old ports too.
so what to do, I guess it is very simple

thanx for every hint
/Matthias

--
HAGOS eG                 phone: +49 711 7880592
Matthias Reich             fax: +49 711 7880599