Confirmation of Successful Sending

Hi,

I am looking for a solution for my problem:

I made a website for a pizza-service.
The orders will go to the pizza via fax - no problem.

It would nice, if the costumer, who orders the pizza, could see in a
separate browser window, the actual status of the faxtransmission.

Has anybody realised this. How is the best way to get it work ?
Has anybody ready perl scripts ?

I saw on the hylafax website the webfax packages, but for example
faxstat.pl doesn`t seem to work without a module, (FTP and NET), which
isn`t there to find.

Thanks for your help

Torsten