Adding a suffix to a phone number with dialrules

I am implementing a linux HylaFAX server for 100 clients as soon as I get
this last problem fixed, and I would greatly appreciate anyone's help.

I need to add an account code to the end of the number dialed.  So if the
user sends 601-888-9999 the dialrules will output the following "dialstring"

16018889999113

Where "113" is the account code.  This code is static for every number and
is how our PBX tracks long distance calls.  I have had no trouble adding
Pre-fixes to phone numbers, but can not seem to get a suffix added like
above.

Thanks for any help.