+23.456.7890@faxmenow.com

Hi

I want to have users mail to our domain faxmenow.com
as follows:
+23.456.7890@faxmenow.com or whatever the number is ...

I then need to take the body or attachment whatever and route it to that
number.

I know there is built-in handling of dial numbers in this type of format
but it seems with the number _after_ the `@'.

Is there any regex handling I can use that is already in the hylafax system
or is it better to script this all myself (procmail,perl)?

thanx

--
Eric Smith
<eric@fruitcom.com>